Friends of St Paul’s Recreation Ground (FoSP’s) was formed in January 2016. We are a growing voluntary group of local residents who are committed to securing the future of St Paul’s for the peaceful use by local residents and all visitors. Our aims and objectives include:
- To act as a pressure group and have a say in how the site is managed.
- Providing a voice for all users of the park.
- Securing funding enabling development of the park and in turn the public use of the park.
- Promoting good relations and communication with all users of the park.
- Encouraging local participation at all levels in the development and use of the park.
- Organising events that develop, promote and improve St Paul’s including fundraising events.
- To promote St Paul’s as a unique area for use by local residents and members of the public.
- To become a strong body for good within the Brentford area
- To improve the opinion of the park by local residents
- To minimise behaviour disrespectful to the park
- To increase the love and usage of the park.
We have three elected committee members who meet at regular committee meetings to help us achieve our goals and to arrange events in the park. The committee is founded upon a Constitution created in 2016.
If you would like to become a Friend please go to our Get Involved section.
Keeping you informed
Matters relating to the park, including events, will be posted to the website, our Facebook page and also communicated by email.
Stay up to date
Join all our other followers by signing up to our news bulletin, your details will be stored securely and only ever used for Friends of St Paul’s Rec communication purposes.